Saturday, April 21, 2012


I have known Jen Nipps for almost fifteen years. I’ve watched her grow as a person and a talented author. So when I heard she had released a book for Kindle on the ins and outs of Twitter, I knew it was a must-purchase. Jen is thorough with her research and will never steer me wrong.











The book is called GET TWITTER-PATED!

Proudly wearing the crown of `Twitter Queen', Jen helps you focus on why you may want to tweet. Using hands-on techniques, she introduces you to the basics of opening a twitter account, proper netiquette for social media and much more. Along the way, she shares some of her tips for making the most of your new playground without spending all your time there. You'll learn how to properly use hashtags (#) and why they are important to your business, as well as how to network effectively. Getting twitter-pated is easy. Just ask the twitter queen! I encourage you to pick up your Kindle copy HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment