Monday, June 17, 2013

MONDAY MUSINGS - Comments

I am forever amazed by people who have nothing better to do with their time than harass other people in some form. Really? If you have time to leave ridiculous comments on a blog or facebook, why not put your time to good use. Write your own book, maybe?

I have always tried to have an 'open door' policy on my blogs. I don't have time to jump through hoops on other's blogs and I know others are as busy (or heaven forbid, busier?) as I am. Commenting should be easy and painless.

Today I'm taking time out of my already limited computer time to delete nonsense comments and change my settings. I apologize for the inconvenience but hope you will continue to read and leave love.

Happy Reading!
Angela

3 comments:

  1. Angela--I read your comment on WOW--The Muffin, and agreed.

    I also like your idea of putting your goals out there on your sidebar for everybody to see. It holds you accountable (something I--the Princess of Procrastination--would benefit from).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela (I can never send an livemail email--sorry)

    Conception Abbey (google or bing it) is in Conception, Missouri, which is just a little north of St. Joseph, Missouri. I would highly recommend getting 1 or 2 or 3 friends and taking a long weekend there. They have a new guest building (St. Gabriel House) where you get your own bathroom and shower. (Request that building if you go.) The food is not always the best, so bring snacks. However, you can't beat the price. $50 a night (includes your meals) for single occupancy...$70 for the two of you if you double up (twin beds).

    You would probably really enjoy France. I've only been to the southern part, but I adore it.

    Oh, I almost forgot. Thanks for joining as a follower. We writers need to stick together...;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sioux. Thanks for the info. Sounds like a freelance travel article to me :-) You can pick me up at AngelaDrake(at)webname(dot)com. I'm also on FB & Twitter. Twitter is AngelaDrakeA

      Delete