Monday, November 30, 2015

MONDAY CHECK - IN and WINNER!

Good morning, everyone!
I hope you have recovered from the food binge and shopping of last week. If you are shopping on-line today for Cyber Monday, please pay attention to the site securities and guard your personal information as best you can. I am adamant about not using a Debit card anywhere except my actual bank location. And when it comes to credit cards, the safest thing you can do is buy pre-paid cards and use those on-line. This will also help you stay within your budget and avoid the 'oh shiny things' moments.


I loved having Shanna Hatfield in last week as part of the American Mail Order Bride Series. I can not wait to read this entire series.

Our winner for last week was Alisa Boisclair. Congratulations, Alisa!

I have posted the December line-up of AMOB authors on the sidebar. Emily Claire will join us on Wednesday. I hope you will come back and say hello.

Today is the final day for NanoWrimo. While I did not win, I am pleased with my decision to figure out how to get my heroine talking.

I have three days to see if I can round out the final touches to the rough draft of Book 1 in the Branson series. I'm making progress but I think I will be happier for the time and I'm already seeing things that will bleed into Book 2 when I try that one again for JANO - in January. ;-)

Have a great week!
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment