Wednesday, July 5, 2017

CONFERENCES & CONTESTS - Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers

NOTE from my desk: While I have not attended most of the conferences I showcase, I have heard excellent comments regarding their offerings. Please check their website thoroughly and if you have any questions, use the contact information on their page. While some may be short-dated, I encourage you to check out their site and plan for next year.

Also, keep in mind that by the time you see the conference info here, hotels may be already filling up. When you call the hotel for reservations, check to see what hotels are within walking or uber distance if you need to stay off sight. Being on location always offer the best conference experience but sometimes it's just about being there when you can.

If you attend any of the conferences or enter the contests I list, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please share your review in the comments section of that conference's post.

Know of a great conference you'd like me to share? Please use the contact form on the right to drop me a note.


Thank you!



September 8-10, 2017

This is another one of those conferences that have been around seemingly forever - and with good reason.  

I really like the layout of their website and all of the information they provide ahead of time. The brochure is beautiful and well-laid out. The list of Agents and Editors to be in attendance is astounding! 

If you're interested in signing up for the bookstore and author signing event, you will want to go HERE  There is also great information on their BLOG, which appears to be kept updated well. 

If there was any way for me to make the conference this year, I would be there in a heartbeat. Downtown Denver offers a myriad of shopping opportunities between workshops and the Renaissance Hotel is high end for a reasonable price ($109 plus tax and fees per night) 

This looks to be THE conference to attend this year. I hope you'll come back and share your experience.

Creative Blessings!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment