Wednesday, January 17, 2018

I'M A GUEST!


I'm stepping out... 
As soon as I typed those words, an old Fred Astair tune from the movie , Easter Parade, came to my head and it won't go away... I'll share the video with you at the end of this post.

Okay, back to business. I'm kicking 2018 off with getting back into guest blogging. I haven't been around to meet other authors and their readers in far too long. So when Delilah Devlin did a call-out for guest bloggers, I jumped at the opportunity.


I've known DD for several years, every since I joined her yahoo group - Roses Writes 50 Books.  While the grand scheme isn't to actually write 50 books in a year, it is more of a mindset to just keep plotting and writing - writing towards our dream of being a career-author.

With writing and publishing comes marketing. I'll be guesting on her blog on the topic of Social Media Marketing. While some people navigate the waters like pros, there are a lot more who are just lost. In today's technological age, marketing is far different than when we started reading books by our favorite authors rather than writing them. 

Speaking of writing, Delilah really knows her cowboys, as she brings us another in her Texas Cowboys Series. 


You'll find this as well as her other books on Amazon

I hope you'll stop by her BLOG on on Thursday and join the conversation. Share your tips! How do you navigate the waters of Social Media? What's your biggest challenge? What comes easiest? Inquiring minds want to know!

Happy Reading!
Angela

Now.. a zippy little tune from Fed Astair:

No comments:

Post a Comment