Wednesday, April 15, 2020

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT - Marnie Vinge

Good morning, everyone!

I just could not get into the swing yesterday. I have OCD really bad - though not as bad as some. I was looking for something I knew I had two days ago and I couldn't find the envelope. Threw my entire day off.  So here we are today, with a bit of a treat.


This lady has 2 distinct personalities. She writes horror/ thriller as Marnie Vinge and romance as Dallas Blake.

ABOUT Marnie:  Marnie Vinge is an indie author of short horror, suspense, and thriller stories and novellas as well as full-length young adult and adult horror and suspense. She's the host of the podcast Eerie Okie, where she explores the darker side of Oklahoma each week with a different guest. She lives in Norman with her family, including their three dogs.

I recently began taking part in a writing Co-working Live with Marisa Mohi. We gather on YouTube every weekday morning from 10-11 a.m. CST and do writing sprints, encourage one another and hang out with like-minded people for an hour. This is a motivating way to kick-start your day. I encourage you to join us.  Click on Marisa's name above to be taken to her channel. Be sure to subscribe so you'll see when her reminders pop up.

Marnie just released her newest thriller - THE WAY IT ENDS - you can purchase your copy HERE.


You can catch up with Marnie through the following social media locations:

FACEBOOK     IG     TWITTER     AUDIBLE      BOOKSPROUT   

No comments:

Post a Comment