Monday, September 14, 2020

TOP 3 - Back in the Groove

Good afternoon, everyone!

Apologies for the delay in today's post. We have a glorious day in the Ozarks and I've been busy playing Suzy Homemaker. I have laundry on the line, carrot/ zuccini muffins cooling on the counter, buttercup squash ready to be mashed up for a casserole for dinner and dishes yet to be done. 

This is why consistency is a problem for me. I was raised with a 1950s housewife mentality. From the time I was 9, I was helping around the house. When most kids were watching Saturday morning cartoons I was helping in the kitchen, putting laundry on the line or dusting all the little nick nacks in our living room. When laundry came off the line, I would be tackling the ironing pile while watching craft shows on PBS or classic (now) black and white movies.  I will be 59 next week and that is still who I am. 

But I am also a crafter and a writer and I'm trying to mainstream my focus on those to avenues. 

To that end, where this blog is concerned, every Monday I'll bring you my Top 3 for the week as they pertain to writing.  I am so ready beyond concious thought to get back to writing. 


Share your Top 3 and let's bust this week together!
~Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment