Good morning, readers!
I wanted to promote a new author this week but her name gives conflicting searches. One has her writing small-town romance, connected to this week's read, The Lighthouse Keeper's Argument.
As I went looking for the social media links, I only got info for a totally different, Sloane Hart (yes, same spelling) but writing thriller-intense memoirs (not what I was looking for).
With that said, I did further research and found the small-town romance genre are both published this year. whereas the memoirs were published in 2025.
Here's the BIO for this week's author:
Sloane Hart writes
small-town romances about second chances, stubborn hearts, and the places that
pull us home. Her Cedar Falls series unfolds on a windswept stretch of the
Maine coast, where the tide always brings people back to where they belong.
When she isn't writing, she's chasing the perfect cup of coffee, rereading her
favorite comfort reads, and planning a trip to somewhere with a lighthouse. She
believes every love story deserves a happy ending — and she makes sure hers
always do.
The only link I have for this author is her Amazon Author Page.
Until tomorrow..
All my best!
~ Angela

No comments:
Post a Comment