Monday, February 18, 2013

WEEKLY PLAN - Feb. 18th

Happy Monday, readers!

A wet, gloomy day here in the Ozarks. I'm having to spend the entire day at a local cafe for a food drive I promoted. No donations have come in :-( but I've gotten a lot of work done.

As I was driving in this morning, I heard a song by Eddie Rabbit from the movie Every Which Way But Loose. Goddess, I loved that movie. I saw it with my first love and the title song still makes me weepy with the memory of holding his hand in that theater. He was never one to show affection so the whole hand-holding thing really caught me off guard that night. Just the little things, ya know.

Anyway, the lyrics threw me for a loop. In the space of the five-minute drive into town I went from thinking I needed to change the whole hero character in my current WIP, INVITATIONS TO AN AFFAIR, to realizing what a great premise for ANOTHER book! Some days I really would like to at least turn the idea faucet to a trickle.

I've spent all day getting the posts for The Country Angel scheduled. The Texas Music Awards will announce winners on March 23rd in Linden Texas. From now (I should have started a few weeks ago) until the big night I will be spotlighting all of the nominees. This week it is all about the Female Vocalist of the Year nominees. The good thing is I don't have to do anything else with that blog until Saturday.

I probably won't get to work on Invitations tonight unless I make notes by hand. We have thunderstorms headed our direction. It is February, right?

Happy Writing!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment