Friday, April 20, 2018

CONFERENCE & CONTESTS - Georgetown CO

NOTE from my desk: While I have not attended most of the conferences I showcase, I have heard excellent comments regarding their offerings. Please check their website thoroughly and if you have any questions, use the contact information on their page. 

If you attend any of the conferences or enter the contests I list, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please share your review in the comments section of that conference's post.

Know of a great conference you'd like me to share? Please use the contact form on the right to drop me a note. 

Thank you!

GeoCon

This conference grabbed my attention for multiple reasons. 
1) Indie
2) Colorado
3) about the time I hope to be traveling that direction

You can check out the great prices HERE. The next price bracket is March 17-May 21. 

From their Media landing page:

Georgetown Indie-Con is a great place to find your writers community, hone your craft, learn from others and share your own experiences as a writer

Whether you are Indie-publishing or not, there looks to be plenty of material at this conference. I hope to attend and that you will too. Have something to share about this conference? Please post a link or tell us about your experience in the comments section below. 

Safe Travels & Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment