Friday, April 13, 2018

CONFERENCE & CONTESTS - Northern Colorado

Beginning this week, Conference & Contests are moving to Fridays. Wednesdays will be reserved for Reviews either of books by Spotlight Author or one of my choosing.

NOTE from my desk: While I have not attended most of the conferences I showcase, I have heard excellent comments regarding their offerings. Please check their website thoroughly and if you have any questions, use the contact information on their page. 

If you attend any of the conferences or enter the contests I list, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please share your review in the comments section of that conference's post.

Know of a great conference you'd like me to share? Please use the contact form on the right to drop me a note. 

Thank you!



2018poster8.5x11

THERE'S STILL TIME TO REGISTER!

This looks like an amazing conference! Makes me wish I could move my CO trip  up a few weeks. They even provide you with a 90 page program that includes all the handouts! 

Fort Collins is a lovely town full of history as well as contemporary sights - something for everyone!

As always, if you attend - or have attended in the past, I'd love to hear from you!

Safe Travels & Happy Writing!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment