Monday, July 30, 2018

WINNERS - from past weeks

Good morning, everyone!

Wow! Did you enjoy the presentations from Under A Mulberry Moon authors? The door to this studio was opening a lot.

Before I get to the statistics from those authors, I want to backtrack to a bit when Addison Brae was our guest. You can see her post HERE

By leaving a comment on Addison's post for Becker's Circle, you had the opportunity to win this lovely glass:


I'm wishing I'd left a comment... but then I don't take part in my guests' drawings. 
Here is the Random.org result:


The winner is:  Jessy Yarrell - Congratulations, Jessy.

Please contact Addison through the contact form on her WEBSITE to claim your prize!

Now to, Under A Mulberry Moon

First off, let me say a HUGE Thank You to the fabulous authors of this anthology. Zina, PacJac, Caroline, Carra, Penny, Cissie, Charlene, Jacquie and most of all Keta for taking the time to answer my questions, taking care of the last minute stuff and supporting each other in this project. I hope to be part of such an amazing group one day. You all are my heroes!


I have to say I am sadly disappointed in my readers. As authors, we work really hard on all phases of our books. They are our children. When we put them out into the world we want everyone to see how fabulous they are! When we offer to share a piece of them with you  by way of a FREE copy, is it too much to ask that you leave a comment to let THEM know you stopped by. I know you've been here. I have the statistics. But no one else has a clue until I enlighten them. 

I won't be giving away FREE copies of the anthology for the following reasons:

Keta Diablo - 66 Views - 6 comments ( only 1 that was NOT a member of the anthology group)
Caroline Clemmons - 72 Views - 11 Comments - all from the group
Carra Copelin - 81 Views - 10 Comments - all from group
Charlene Raddon - 44 Views - 12 Comments - all from group
Cissie Patterson - 33 Views - 6 Comments - all from group
Patricia Carroll - 45 views - 9 Comments - all from group
Jacquie Rogers - 23 Views - 6 Comments - all from group
Penny Estelle - 47 Views - 10 Comments - all from group
Zina Abbott - 9 Views - 1 Comment - from the author

I've never seen anyone pass up the opportunity to get something for FREE. 

So here's what I'd like each of you that stopped by but didn't leave a comment... Buy the book and leave a review. These ladies have earned it!

You may purchase your copy and leave a review at one of the following locations:

AMAZON USA           AMAZON INDIA        AMAZON CANADA   

2 comments:

  1. Angela, thank YOU for the work you invested in our group anthology. We appreciate you soooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do "rock" Angela! Thanks so very much for your help getting our anthology out there.

    ReplyDelete