Monday, September 30, 2019

NATIONAL LOVE PEOPLE DAY

Today is NATIONAL LOVE PEOPLE DAY!

Love week is the entire week leading up to today. There's been a whole week to show LOVE!


When I was little, probably six or so, my Dad and I would go to the park in Boulder CO while we waited for time to pick up my sister from the girls' ranch where she was spending some 'learning' time. 


Keep in mind, this was in 1967. The generation of PEACE  & LOVE  My plan was to grow up to be a flower child. I wanted to be one of those girls in the park all smiles and serene making hair adornments from flowers and sharing with people who walked by. 

Spread love today. Doing one small thing for someone could change their whole day... or even perspective on human nature.

Hold a door
Pay for coffee/ soda/
Put together a 'treat' bag for that panhandler you try not to look at every day

What will you do to make a difference? 

No comments:

Post a Comment