Tuesday, September 24, 2019

VOTER REGISTRATION DAY!


Are you registered to vote? To day is Voter Registration Day. 

Until last week I'd never registered to vote. I didn't know anything about the process. There's still a lot I don't know but I'm willing to learn.  What I do know is that I can no longer take the position of my late father. He believed that it didn't matter. They were going to put into office who they wanted anyway.

I have decided I can not stand by and let the rest of the country decide what is best for me... for my family... for future generations.

Of course, I'm not standing on a soapbox here. I also have a great read for you.  This book came out a couple of years ago... in time for the Presidential election. If  you like humor, you'll love...


W. T. Fallon has an interesting sense of humor. Quirky? Snarky? Hmmm yeah.. that about covers it.
You'll find Fail to the Chief on Amazon and through her publisher, Oghma Creative

You can follow W.T. Fallon on the following social media avenues:

No comments:

Post a Comment