Monday, October 7, 2019

NATIONAL FRAPPE DAY!

I know I've been referring to these 'National Day's a lot but they make for great blog posts as well as writing prompts. Once things settle down around here, I'll only use them a couple of days a week. But for now, I just want to keep the 'oxygen tank' filled in here while I regroup. Thank you for your patience.


Now.. about today!  If you check out the National Frappe Day page you'll see that this isn't just about coffee, but about cold, slushy drinks in general.



I'm sharing their Caramel Frappe for two recipe.


So the question (s) of the day?

Do you drink coffee and if so, what's your pleasure?
Are any of your characters 'don't talk to me before coffee' drinkers?

Please share!
Also, please share this and any of my posts on Twitter and tag me @AngelaDrake@

Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment