Friday, October 4, 2019

NATIONAL TACO DAY - Poll

When it comes to most of my food preferences, I'm a traditionalist. Okay, so I'm a traditionalist pretty much all the way around. LOL There's a lot to be said for 'tradition'.

Especially when we are talking comfort food. I put tacos in that category. My youngest granddaughter, Abby, can eat tacos several times a week. Ask her where she wants to eat, Taco Bell is first on her suggestion list. When they are here we also try to do tacos at home once every couple of weeks.

Everyone has their own version of what a taco should contain. But again, traditionalist here.


I prefer meat, tomato, lettuce, cheese, sour cream and maybe some guacamole.
When we go to Applebees, I'm a huge fan of their min pork wanton tacos with cilantro and lime.

Then there's fish tacos, shrimp tacos, and taco salads like this one:


I like taco salads because they are easy for me to eat while watching my Broncos lose.. I mean play. 

So here's the question of the week:

Fish/ Shrimp tacos
Taco salad
Traditional meat taco

Let's hear from you
Then send your characters off to find a taco food truck!

Happy Writing
~Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment