Monday, April 25, 2022

MONDAY MOTIVATION - Making Progress!


 Good morning, everyone!

I have a full week ahead, bringing lots of things. 

I finally started tackling the household chores that have been let go during my illnesses. Felt good to give the bathroom and laundry room a deep clean yesterday but boy am I feeling it this morning.

One of the things I need to do this week is to contact the Media dept. at Fort Polk. I finally figured out what the internal struggle is of my hero (as well as a bit of enlightenment on the heroine's issues) In able to approach my hero's growth, I need to know if the scenario I have in mind for him, what has caused his struggle, is valid. When it comes to the military stuff, I'm trying not to leave anything to chance.

Last week, I sent off about eighteen requests for info from the authors in the Something Blue anthology releasing May 17th. I've heard back from three so far. I'd hoped to start shining the spotlight on those authors this week, running the spotlight on Tuesdays and Wednesdays until I had spotlighted all of the authors. One author I did hear back from was Shirley Jump. I've known Shirley for years. We each ran workshops back in our AOL days almost twenty years ago! She is happy to join us however, she is in the midst of wedding stuff and asked if I could put her last. I am happy to accomodate!

In the mean time, I did pick up a new Love Inspired on Saturday and will be using that tomorrow. 

As to my day job as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator (only for a few more months), the company will release a new catalog and line of products to the public on May 3rd. That means lots of prep work for promotion and project making between now and then. 

The kanban board didn't get completed last week so you'll see that on the list. I also didn't get to sprint every day but I did spend time making notes on the issue I mentioned above. 


* Kanban board
* Video tracking board
* Stampin' Up! necessities

I'll see you tomorrow with a Spotlight and book review

All my best
~ Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment