Monday, April 4, 2022

MONDAY MOTIVATION - Weekly Plan & HB90

 


Good afternoon, everyone!

Coming in late simply because I got sidetracked. 

As I told you in THIS POST, I took Sarra Cannon's HB90 course. I still have three days left of the course. I have spent a good portion of the past three days getting my social media calendar put together. I didn't feel I could effectively work the HB90 Q2 kanban board if I didn't have my social media road map.  That planner is finally in order. What does that mean?

Having the SM planner completed means I now know what blog posts and/ or videos and the coordinating projects figured out and know what I need to do.


Bob is home so I won't be working the long hours I normally wood. I'll be doing my posts a week ahead. Bob will leave out a week from tomorrow then look out! 

First off, the only thing I did the past two weeks was to take it really easy so the ribs could heal. I learned a hard lesson as well. The older I get, the slower I am to heal. I thought I would be back to near full-power in a week. Not so much. I fell on the 2oth of March. I'm just now able to do almost everything - as long as I pay attention to how I move/ bend.


Here's my plan for this week:

* Finish the HB90 course and Kanban board for Q2
* Finish research to answer military exercise question
* Spend quality time with Bob

The hard work will begin on April 13th when I dive into An Ozarks Homecoming yet again for Camp Nano.

What's your plan of attack for the week?

All my best!
~Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment