Thursday, July 14, 2022

WRITER'S TIP THURSDAY - Denise N. Wheatley

 Good morning, everyone!

As a prelude to the Writer's Nest post tomorrow, Denise N. Wheatley is sharing her advice on finding your 'writer's nest'.


When creating your own writer's nest, you want 'Comfort and tranquility are number one in my opinion. Create a space that’ll allow you to feel good and be creative. Make it a style all your own. If Hello Kitty inspires you, then add a touch of that. If color gets the ideas flowing, then include lots of it in your space. A nest is all about having a personal nook that’ll allow you to achieve your goals. So I say do whatever you can to make that happen.'

You'll find everything you need to know about Denise and her books by clicking the links below:



You can purchase any of Denise N. Wheatley books by clicking the following links:


I'll see you back here tomorrow when I'll pop in the Something Blue author I missed last week - Tif Marcelo

All my best
~Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment