Monday, November 2, 2020

TOP 3 - November 2

 Good morning, everyone!

Wow, what a difference between yesterday and today. Woke up to twenty degrees cooler than yesterday morning. I guess it's November, after all, but geez! Good thing I'll have the oven on this morning so I can dry can grains and pasta for the pantry.

Is it just me or does everything start moving faster once November hits?


Since I have been busy trying to get stuff caught up around here before Bob comes home on Wednesday, I've not taken the time to sit down and fill in the Preptober Workbook - a freebie from author Sarra Cannon. I'm posting her video walk -through below.


There is a relatively new bakery about an hour from me. She opened last fall or early spring. Small but beautiful shop. I hope to talk to her about what she went through in opening her bakery so I know my heroine's journey as getting her bakery open is her make or break in the story.

Lastly, 2,000 words per day. That may adjust once I fill in the Preptober book, which I hope to work on today.  One other thing to add to the list is to add a word count bar to the blog side-bar. 

Speaking of being busy, there will be blank spots as we go through the next two months. I want to enjoy the holidays. There won't be a Writer's Nest post again this month or possibly next. I do have someone scheduled for December but she's in the middle of a major move and not sure she'll be settled in by December. 

I do have a new series coming in December, though so stay tuned!

With that, I wish you Happy Reading!

~Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment