Wednesday, October 28, 2020

WEDNESDAY REVIEW - His Holiday Family

 Good morning, friends!

I'm finally getting in here with the review of the Love Inspired Christmas Collection headlined by Margaret Daley.

With everything going on here, I've only had the opportunity to read His Holiday Family. Next week, I'll bring my review of the second story in this book, The Christmas Children - by Irene Brand.


HIS HOLIDAY FAMILY is a well-constructed, emotion-packed driven story. The internal conflict drives the events in this story and pairs well with the hurricane aiming for the small town of Hope.  The town is aptly named for the hope Gideon and Kathleen are both searching for.

I enjoyed this story immensly and am giving:  


You can purchase your copy where ever books are sold or on AMAZON

In the mean time, you'll find Margaret on the following social media locations:










No comments:

Post a Comment