Tuesday, December 1, 2020

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT - Jennifer Griffith (Rerun)

  Good morning, friends!

I am reposting the Author Spotlight of Jennifer Griffith because I will be sharing my review of The Christmas Cookie House on tomorrow's Wednesday Review.


Today, I'm shining the spotlight on Jennifer Griffith.

Jennifer writes what she calls 'Cotton Candy for the Soul'' romances. They are sweet and you can't stop reading them. I guess she can't stop writing them either by the very prolific book list on her Amazon Page. I encourage you to check out her page and see what she ate on a dare. ;-)

Her most recent release has already been added to my Christmas Reading List on my Kindle.



You will find Jennifer on the following social media locations:

WEBSITE    FACEBOOK    TWITTER    GOODREADS    BLOG    AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment