Monday, December 14, 2020

TOP 3 - December 14, 2020

 This will be my last Top 3 for 2020. Effective Saturday, I am off the blog until January 4th. Bob isn't always home for Christmas. This year I get him for Christmas and New Years. 

That doesn't mean I won't be working behind the scenes prepping for the new year, only that I won't be spending hours on blog posts. I'd rather be losing at DEAL cards with Bob ;-)

Here we go for our last Top 3 of this year:


I am also starting to line up some special guests for 2021. My Goal is to have one Special Guest during one of the normal Author Spotlights. If there is someone you'd love for me to interview and showcase, please let me know in the comments below or email me - AngelaDrake(at) webname (dot) com

Merry Christmas!
All my best
~Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment