Monday, May 17, 2021

MONDAY MOTIVATION

 


Good morning, friends!

Can you tell Bob was home? LOL I managed to get some blog posts scheduled but since working wasn't in my perview, there weren't any goals to set. My motivation was to get out of bed every morning and spend as much time as possible with him before he went back to work.

This week, my main goal is to get my planners back in order. I've finished setting up the editorial calendar through June - which is the end of the second quarter. I've not worked in my planners since the middle of April. Between being gone the last week of that month then being home with Bob, planning just wasn't important. He's gone for the next eighteen days so I'm trying to get back on track and work ahead for when he does come home.

My other goal is to get back to writing. I've only written one night since my retreat back in April. While I won't make the deadline I'd hoped, I feel giving you a quality product is more important.  Since today is all about the computer work, I'm shelving the actual writing until tomorrow afternoon.

Last week I managed to pop a muscle under my right ribcage. I did that on Wednesday, you know, just in time for Bob to go back to work. I spent through Sautrday on round-the-clock pain meds and not much of anything else. I tried to be careful yesterday as I did some light housekeeping but by last night, the muscle knot had returned. Computer work and dishes will be the extent of my activities today.

Friday is Writer's Nest! We will have author Susan Eschbach with us. Tomorrow I'll shine the spotlight on her and review her first book - Trial By Error. Thursday, she hares a writing tip then takes us inside her writing nest on Friday. 

If you like Sci Fi or Sci Fi Romance you won't want to miss those posts this week!  

All my best  

~Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment