Saturday, November 20, 2021

FRIDAY PHOTO On Saturday - Play Monopoly Day

 Good morning, everyone!

NOTE: I really wanted to inclulde this post but yesterday was Writer's Nest so I'm posting this one today. Have fun!

I think most every household in America (and around the world) has owned a monopoly board game at one time or another so seems fitting the game should have its own day.

Write a memory of playing Monopoly or include the game in your current story. 

With just the two of us, Bob and I have found we prefer a card game version called DEAL. Santa brought us a deck a couple of years ago. When Bob is home, the deck/ card holder never leave the dining room table. We are on our second deck. This particular deck is hard to find. The newer one is harder to read. The deck we have is shown in the video below.

All my best
~ Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment