Wednesday, November 3, 2021

WEDNESDAY REVIEW & UPDATE

 Good morning, everyone!

I have officially completed my Nano Prep and uploaded weekly videos about the prep with some tips that I hope, if you've not started already, will help get you on your path to a successful National Novel Writing Month.  

Here's the link to my YouTube Channel



Now that NanoWriMo is officially underway, I can say I'm really focused to not just win Nano this year but to complete the first draft of An Ozarks Homecoming, Book 2 in the Planned to Perfection series. While at conference, a lot of people asked why I didn't have a table and when Book 2 would be available. Participating in NanoWriMo should prevent those questions from coming up again in 2022.

My GOAL is to finish the rough draft of An Ozarks Homecoming then let it rest over the holidays. I'll bust out edits/ Beta Readers/ publishing after the new year. Then I plan to write Book 3 during the first Camp Nano in April.  

I wasn't able to schedule a Writer's Nest for October but I do have one ready for this month. I'm taking December off to enjoy the holidays, catch up on Hallmark movies and start the planning for 2022.

Are you participating in Nano aka National Novel Writing Month 2022? If so, did you do any prep work?  If you're still needing a nudge, check out my video link above as well as the great inspiration from the Nano Headquarters HERE.

All my best
~Angela

















No comments:

Post a Comment