Tuesday, March 21, 2023

AUTHOR TUBE RE-LAUNCH & Camp NanoWrimo Prep!

 Good morning, everyone!

I really loved the quote yesterday by Mark Twain. A simpler version of that quote that has come through over the years is 'If you can Believe it, You can Achieve it.'

However you phrase those words, the meaning is still the same. 

For me, I Believe I can be a 6-figure author. Is that going to happen overnight? No. But I do BELIEVE if I take the proper steps, I will get there!

I'm determined to finish Book 2 of the Planned to Perfection Series. I took four days to soak up Eureka Springs energy and get the scene cards in order. I figured out I had lost my 'voice'... something we'll talk about in a later post.  Now that I've found my 'voice' again, this book should just about write itself... in a manner of speaking. LOL

Camp NanoWrimo is going to play a big part in that. I'm focused on accomplishing my goals. As of April 1, we'll move into the second quarter of the year... and my Q2 planning in the HB90 planner... created by author Sarra Cannon. Sarra is my mentor. I think she finally realized her impact on her community last year when she spoke at a conference in Houston and so many people came up to her... knowing who she was. At first, she was caught off guard and her anxiety kicked in but as the conference progressed she realized how truly blessed she is!  You can here her story HERE.

In honor of Camp NanoWrimo, I've re-launched my YouTube channel.  


For the next two weeks we'll be prepping for CampNano. With some tips from Sarra, as well as things I've learned along the way, we'll set ourselves up for a successful April Camp. Keep in mind, success is different for everyone so think about what you want to accomplish during Nano, check out this video and I'll be back tomorrow with Part 2.


All my best

~ Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment