Tuesday, March 28, 2023

CAMP NANO PREP #3 - And An Apology

 Good morning, friends

First off, I got so caught up in prepping for the weekend Write-A-Thon I failed to post the information here. However, if you watched my Camp Nano Prep #2, you got the information anyway. I will try to do better about my postings.

This was the Camp Nano Prep #3 from last week where I talked about TOOLS. What are the things we need to have for camp. While I address the normal things you'd think about when sitting down to write, also consider things that are more personal to you. We are three days away from Camp Nano Kick-off! I will be doing a premiere on Friday, March 31st. Time yet to be determined but I'll let you know tomorrow when I post Camp Nano Prep #4.

Here's #3 in the video series:


All my best!
~Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment