Wednesday, March 22, 2023

CAMP NANO PREP - #2 - The Plan

 Good morning, friends!

Bob's been gone a week and I've been trying to accomplish stuff but this icky wet/ cold weather is just not conducive to wanting to do anything but curl up under a blanket with the Hallmark Channel. I haven't but tempting.

Monday was the first day of Spring, and while you couldn't really tell by the weather,  I took my witchy self out for a day in Poplar Bluff. I spent two hours at Bluff Coffee & Mercantile enjoying a large coffee and mapping out the entire video series for Camp Nano prep.  I posted Part 2 this morning - The Plan - where I talk about forming a writing schedule based on whatever is going on in your life while still reaching your goal. You'll find several recipe links in the description box as well as a link to Sarra Cannon's Heartbreathings (author) channel where you'll find her video and links to freebies when you sign up for her email. 

I have an art video to do today then I can work on the next Camp Prep video.

Also, because I don't want this to get lost in this post, tomorrow I'm going to post info about a 24 hour write-a-thon taking place on YouTube. twenty-four hours of sprints to help you reach your writing goal! I hope you'll come back for that tomorrow.

In the mean time, here is today's Camp Nano video:


All my best!
~ Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment