Tuesday, April 16, 2024

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT - Abbey Easton

Good morning, friends!

This week I'm curled up with a 'new to me' author. I think I found her through the Heartbreathings FB group, but can't remember for sure. 


Here's a bit about Abbey:
Abbey Easton is a lover of many things, many of which involve love itself. She has always enjoyed a good romance story and has found immense satisfaction out of crafting her own swoony heros and strong, brave heroines. If you love small towns and deep love stories that inspire hope, with just enough suspense to keep you on your toes, then you'll enjoy her books.

Abbey lives in Ohio with her husband, two small children and the sweetest puppers. She knits sweaters and baby things in what spare time she has and lives for cozy, rainy days.


I'll be reviewing her book, KINDLED HEARTS, which appears to be Book 1 in the Ember Hollow Romance series.  I love that name! 

You'll find Abbey Easton through the following links:



I'll see you tomorrow for my review of Kindled Hearts!

All my best!
~ Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment