Monday, February 1, 2021

TOP 3 - February 1

I don't know about you but I find it hard to believe we have knocked out the first month of 2021. Seriously, where does the time go?

I did well on my challenges last week. I wound up not traveling for the interview. Too wet and dreary. I am not a cold/ wet weather person. Advetnures With Purpose will be coming through again late summer when weather will be nicer and I'll have more of an idea of where I want the story to go. 

Here is my plan for this week:


I also would like to get my Q1 Kanban board set up. If you don't know what that is, I'm linking Sarra Canon's video below. 



This will be Bob's first full week home but other than a trip to drop my car off at the garage, I think we're home all week so I can accomplish the things I need to. 

After having shone the spotlight on June Faver last week, I received my pre-ordered copy from Amazon. That is my current read. I hope to have a review posted on Wednesday.

In the mean time, FOREVER MY COWBOY is available for purchase on Amazon.

Tomorrow I turn the spotlight on another artist I think you'll enjoy. 

All my best
~Angela











No comments:

Post a Comment