Tuesday, May 21, 2024

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT - Gabrielle Meyer

 Good morning, friends!

I hit the book shelves at Walmart hard last weekend and picked up three new books. The first on my list is Her Summer Refuge. I'll be posting the review for that Love Inspired story tomorrow. 

First, let's get to know, Gabrielle:

Gabrielle Meyer lives in central Minnesota on the banks of the upper Mississippi River with her husband and four children. As an employee of the Minnesota Historical Society, she fell in love with the rich history of her state and enjoys writing fictional stories inspired by real people, places, and events. You can learn more about Gabrielle and her books at www.gabriellemeyer.com.

You'll find all the links I could locate for Gabrielle Meyer below. I suggest checking out the BOOKS tab on her website. She is a multi-genre Inspirational author. I look forward to checking out her Historical romances and might even bring in one of her back-list Christmas books for a July post. 

She also offers signed copies of some of her books in her ETSY shop!

WEBSITE   FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM   X.COM    BLOG   GOODREADS

AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

All my best!

~ Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment