Tuesday, May 7, 2024

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT - Karen Templeton

  Hi, everyone!

I know I've not posted for a couple of weeks. Bob came home for his 21 days. When he comes home, if I've not prepared ahead of time, everything falls by the way. My time with him is the most important thing in my life. If he wasn't gone for 21 days then home for 21 days, I might not focus on him quite so much all at once. The good news is, he's preparing to retire at some point next year. Then I can set regular office hours. I don't know what excites me more, having him home all the time of being able to have a schedule. LOL The ADHD in me cries for the latter.

Speaking of retirement, Today's Author Spotlight shines on a 'retired' author. She's happy being grandma and I don't blame her one bit.  I'm talking about Karen Templeton


Here's a bit about Karen Templeton:

NOTE: This bio is several years old but you'll still find her on FB. I'll have the link below.

As the mother of five sons, now grown, I love to write about real people dealing with the drama (and humor) of everyday life. And dogs. And sometimes cats, but mostly dogs. Because you simply can't get too overly serious about stuff with a dog in the house.

Over the past fifteen years, I've written nearly 40 books for Harlequin/Silhouette and Red Dress Ink, and three of my Special Edition titles (A Mother's Wish (2009) Welcome Home, Cowboy (2011) and A Gift for All Seasons (2013) have won the RITA award, the romance industry's top prize for published authors. And I was thrilled when my November 2014 title, Santa's Playbook, earned the Romantic Times Gold Seal of Excellence, out of the hundreds of releases reviewed by the magazine for that month.

I am very active on Facebook, both under my pen name Karen Templeton and my full name, Karen Templeton Berger, running giveaway contests whenever I have a new book out...or just feel like it. I also maintain a website with all my most recent news, as well as excerpts from my entire backlist. So come say "hi." And if you should feel so inclined as to leave a review -- however brief -- of any of my books, that would really make my day.

Happy reading!

I didn't realize Karen  had retired until I started putting her link sheet together for this week. Since I'm wrapped up in a retreat for the first part of this week, Sunday afternoon was a little late to find a replacement read. That said, ANY book by Karen Templeton is a winner in my book.

I'll be reviewing, BABY I'M YOURS - Book 3 in the Guys and Daughters (4 book) series. I might just have to go pick up the other 3. 

You'll find Karen on Facebook under both her author name- Karen Templeton as well as Karen Templeton-Berger. 

All my best!

~ Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment