Monday, July 12, 2021

MONDAY MOTIVATION

 Good morning, everyone!

I apologize for missing this post last week. I've been working in the garden two hours in the morning. Labor-intensive work that wears me out. I've been crashing for several hours after the activity. Last Wednesday I got wise and decided I needed to just take a day and work on blog posts - including this one. But I knew then what my goals needed to be for this week.


Bob will be home on Wednesday and I've not accomplished a lot in the house that I had planned on. On the plus side, the new garden is shaping up nicely. 

For this week I need to focus on at least two items from my KanBan board. 

1 - Request rights back for Somewhere Down the Line

2 - Secure authors for September/ October and December

3 - Be consistent with Social Media, 

For that last one, I'll be making notes as I go so that I can include things in the Social Media Planner I'm trying to create in time to offer at the Ozark Creative Writers conference where I'll be speaking in October.


I've not been as productive on Camp Nano as I'd have liked. I've fixed a couple of kinks and the words are flowing again. I'd like to clear another 5,000 words this week, though I won't do much once Bob gets home. The first weekend he is home is dedicated to him unless he has a shoot or a lodge meeting.

That's my plan for the week.  What are you wanting to accomplish?  Remember, you can do anything you set your mind to - at least that's what I keep telling myself. ;-)

All my best
~Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment