Thursday, July 1, 2021

WRITER TIP THURSDAY - The Master Class

 Good morning, everyone!

I'm in the garden early this morning then in the kitchen canning this afternoon.

Welcome to a new month!

PIXABAY

The Month of July is going to be Christmas In July. Christmas reads you might want on your list, tips from authors who've written Christmas stories, etc.

I'm still putting the list together so in the mean time, I thought I'd kick the month off with THIS article from MASTERCLASS on 8 Tips for Improving Your Writing. 


Camp Nano for April began today. I'm really hoping to push through this block. I have ideas but household stuff has to come first. You'll find me on the boards as RainLyte! I invite you to come friend me and we'll encourage each other!

I've also started #6M4L with Sarra Cannon. There are some areas in my life I really need to work on. One of them is being more consistent with my writing so I've joined her 'Don't Break the Chain' promise... to write every day. We're focusing on July but what a great way to keep the momentum going by the end of the month.

If you'd like to join us, just look for the hastag #6M4L .

For Don't Break the Chain, simply pull out any calendar for July. Every day that you write, put an X through the date, put a smiley face sticker... whatever will inspire you to KEEP GOING! You can also sign up for Sarra's newsletter and get access to a lot of free printables.  Check out her video below then join us. You'll find her links in the video description box:


I'm off the rest of this week. I purchased peaches and blueberries yesterday that need put into jars... and of course, writing!

All my best
~Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment