Monday, July 19, 2021

MONDAY MOTIVATION

 

Good morning, everyone!

Busy week in the office this week... and almost nothing having to do with writing. I have a visit with my in-laws coming up on the weekend. Mom said this will probably be the last trip they'll make up from S. Texas and going to visit them really isn't an option so we'll be making the most of our time with them.

So what do you do when your GOALS as an author are not about writing?

For me, I want to get the book finished for tomorrow's Spotlight Author - Jill Shalvis. I'll also be reviewing her newest Christmas book due out in September (?)

I'm also finishing the filming area of my studio. Until that is finished, my day job is going to continue to drag. 

I'm not even going to pretend I'll have any writing time during their visit. That just means I'll have to push harder - force myself to do more writing sprints once they've gone back to Texas. 

As to An Ozarks Homecoming - I found a MAJOR plot hole with my character last week. I've since fixed that but it's really mess with the whole background timeline. I think once that's fixed, things will move at a quicker pace. 

That's all I have for this week. LOL
I know I skipped the Christmas theme last week but that was due to the Writer's Nest guest. Christmas resumes tomorrow with Jill Shalvis and her upcoming release - Holiday Ever After.  I have two more Christmas stories from NetGalley to share in future spotlights. 

Remember to come back on Wednesday's as well as I take you through some of the history of the Korean War that I've discovered through my research. I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below - What have you found to be the most interesting about my info on the Korean War so far?

All my best!
~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment