Tuesday, July 30, 2024

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT- Melissa Senate

 Hello, friends!

By the time you read this I'll be home (or almost). I'm betting I'm tired. As much as I love to travel, my favorite place to be is at home with Bob and our critters. 

Today, I'm shining the spotlight in the final author of the Montana Mavericks - The Anniversary Gift series. Let's learn a bit about Melissa Senate.

BIO:

I've written many novels under my own name and pen names (including a secret pseudonym, but email me, and I'll tell you). My first novel, SEE JANE DATE (2001), was made into a cute TV movie, and I now write contemporary romances for Harlequin Special Edition.

Please visit my website for more information. I love to hear from readers so feel free to email me with any comments or questions.

Happy Reading!

NOTE: For a longer, more detailed bio of this lady's talents, please visit her WEBSITE.

Please visit the links below to learn more about Melissa. I'll be back tomorrow with the review of A LULLABY FOR THE MAVERICK.

WEBSITE   FACEBOOK   GOODREADS

AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

All my best!

~ Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment