Tuesday, July 16, 2024

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT - Rochelle Alers

 Good morning, everyone!

I'm still trying to get ahead of posts before I leave on the twenty-second. Bob will be home to keep an eye on things here while I go see our grandgirls.

This week, I'm shining the spotlight on Rochelle Alers. She wrote Book 4 in The Maverick's of Montana - The Anniversary Gift series.


Here's a bit about Rochelle:

This year I am honored to celebrate thirty-five years as a published author and throughout these many years I have strived to bring readers the characters and the storylines they have come to expect from me.

I’ve written about many family series – some that are generations and regions of the country that may be familiar to many readers.  And there are occasions where I find myself veering from traditional and occasionally sensual romance to introduce titles that are categorized as women’s and historical fiction.  I hope that when you open one of my books you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Tomorrow, I'll be reviewing  Thirty Day Marriage, Book 4 in The Maverick's of Montana - The Anniversary Gift series.

While you wait, please check out the links below to learn more about Rochelle:

WEBSITE   FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM   TWITTER-X   GOODREADS  

AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

All my best!

~ Angela 



No comments:

Post a Comment