Thursday, August 9, 2018

A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA

Hello everyone!

I'm enjoying a fabulous week in Eureka Springs Arkansas at the Inn of the Ozarks. This hotel is the only one I'll stay. The rooms are always clean, the staff amazing to work with. Great food at their restaurant, Myrtie May's....

I could go on, but I brought you here today to introduce you to a special little friend. Her name is Minx. She owns my author buddy, June Faver. June will be dropping by September 4, 5 and 6th to show off her first traditional-published release, Do or Die Cowboy.  Man, wait til you meet Tyler Garret. Y'all are going to fall in head over cowboy boots for this one.

Okay, back to Minx. June's neighbor took this video of her little dog and June didn't have any way to view it so asked if I would help her out.

June says: This is Minx, my Rat Terrier/Chihuahua rescue girl. She's been my constant companion for 9 years. I didn't even know I needed a dog until I brought this little sweetie home.
Emoji

June, this one's for you!





2 comments:

  1. Awww...I am so crazy about this little fur child. Thanks for posting her. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my pleasure, June. I miss her. She's my buddy too

      Delete