Tuesday, June 16, 2020

COMING SOON - Linda Broday

Today seems like a good day as any to test the new Blogger platform. At least I will have the opportunity to fix anything that doesn't process properly before the June Writer's Nest post on Friday.


Linda Broday is my very special guest on Friday. 
I had the opportunity to meet Linda at the Ozark Creative Writers conference last year. She came as Jodi Thomas' traveling companion. Her appearance was so low-key I didn't even realize she was at the conference until Saturday night when I invited her and Jodi to join my table for the banquet. 

Linda is such a delightful lady. She doesn't talk much but you can tell she is taking everything in. Having dinner with her was such a joy. 

In the mean time, I got a reprieve. Bob worked a week over and will be home tomorrow. The studio is progressing. His delay gave me the opportunity to do some garden work but now I have to really push to finish. Serves me right! LOL

If you'd like to curl up with a good read between now and Friday, I highly recommend this fabulous read from Linda. The Mail Order Bride's Secret is Book 3 in the Outlaw Mail Order Bride series.



I will see you back here on Friday. Please tell your friends to stop by and see where Linda Broday pens her wonderful stories!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment