Tuesday, October 20, 2020

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT - Shea MacCleod

 


Good morning, friends!

I'm shining the Author Spotlight on Shea MacCleod
As I said yesterday, I first met Shea through a Savvy Authors class I took on Write Novels Fast through Art Journaling. I loved the class and have the printed class materials as well as one completed journal for Book 2 in the Planned To Perfection series. I'm hoping my journal work will help walk me through completing the first draft during NanoWrimo. (Stay tuned to this blog for that journey!)

Whad I've learned since about Shea MacCleod is she writes fabulous Urban Fantasies, Cozy Mysteries and just about anything containing witches and dragons - because as she says in her bio - everything is better with dragons! 

On October 6th, she released:


COLD CASES and HAUNTED PLACES is ranked #1 on Amazon for Short Story Anthologies & Collections! If you like quick reads, cozy mysteries and all things with past lives, you will love this book!

Don't let the small price of .99 fool you. Cold Cases and Haunted Places features fourteen fabulous authors coming together for the perfect 'snuggle up with a cup of mulled wine' collection of stories. 

For other great Halloween quick reads be sure to pick up Potions, Poisons, & Perils as well as The Ghosts in the Graveyard.

You can catch up with Shea on the following social media platforms:

    





No comments:

Post a Comment