Monday, October 19, 2020

TOP 3 - October 19

 Hi, Everyone!

I'm getting a really late start today.

I woke up at 4:30 this morning to loud rounds of thunder, buckets of rain and a lovely lightning show. I rolled over and went back to sleep until 8 a.m

I had almost 2" of water in the rain gauge and still coming down. 

Cold, wet, overcast and just not very inspiring.

The weather also meant I was without internet for the morning. By the time internet was back, I had a long meeting.



Apparently, we're moving into the wet season about three weeks ahead of the norm so I'll be batching blog posts this week so I won't have any coming up late. I especially want to get ahead of the game before Nano hits.

Tomorrow I'm shining the Author Spotlight on Shea MacLeod

I first met Shea through a Savvy Authors class on journaling your novel. As my husband said, that class was made for me. I took the class, have journals Book 2 in the Planned to Perfection series and since bought the book of the class - Write Novels Fast   She also writes great cozy books. I'll introduce you to her latest one tomorrow. I hope you'll join us!

All my best
~ Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment