Friday, October 23, 2020

WEEKLY RECAP

 Here's a post never seem to be able to write but I want to get better at following through with my TOP 3 post - so here we are.


Refresher:


Once I got started this week, I did really well.
As we know, Monday was a slow-to-start day but by about 5 p.m. I was ready to rock the world. I wrote Monday and Tuesday's blog posts then set myself up to write the rest of the week on Wednesday. The plan worked well.

I spent all day Tuesday watching the Plannathon videos. The series began the first week Bob was home and we took a three-day belated/ early anniversary trip. If  you're a follower of this blog than you know that when Bob is home, my time belongs to him. The only exception is Nano.

I am also working on a business plan for my creative business. I did contact Alexis Giostra about a collab with her using her CEO Planner. Once I fine-tune being able to use that for the creative side of my busines, I want to show authors how the same plan can work for them. 

So that's my week. I'm taking the weekend off to do some serious house cleaning then I'll be back on Monday with another Top 3.

All My Best
~Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment