Monday, October 26, 2020

TOP 3 - October 26

 Good morning, friends!

After a very productive week last week, I'm hoping to build on that momentum and really prep for NanoWrimo this week. 


When National Novel Writing Month changed their format last year I was totally lost. For me, the site just is not user-friendly any longer. I ran The Cauldron Cave thread over there for eleven years. Last year, I just could not get into it.  So this year, I've decided to do things a bit different. The biggest change is I will no longer be running the cafe there. Someone else is welcome to do so. 

NOTE: That thread on the NanoWrimo sight is NOT connected to this blog in anyway.

I'm launching my AuthorTube Channel on YouTube as well as putting my own word count bar of some type on the blog. I'm looking at one of these from Tracy Lucas.

That's it for me this week. I'm off to do a serious house clean!

All my best

~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment