Monday, October 12, 2020

TOP 3 - October 12, 2020

 Good morning, everyone!

Busy week here in the studio. Bob leaves tomorrow morning so I'm not doing much today other than get the blog posts for the week scheduled.

The rest of the week (through Friday) is dedicated to finishing two baby albums for shower gifts (Saturday) Then the weekend is all about catching up on Plannerthon videos. They're only live til the 20th or so and I've not watched any since Bob got home. Maybe by then my hard copy of the 2021 PlannerThon Planner will have arrived. (positive vibes to the postal service appreciated)

So here's my week:


I still need to read and post a review of Jodi Thomas' new Christmas book but Netflix and Kindle are not playing nice so I can get my review copy. I've already pre-ordered my print copy. I believe the release is this week.


The holiday books are hitting the shelves. My print copy of June Faver's THE BEST COWBOY CHRISTMAS EVER released on the 29th. This is the first of two books added to the Garret Family saga we've come to love. 

What are you reading? 

All my best
~ Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment