Tuesday, April 28, 2015

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT - Danielle Gianni Corrick

NOTE: Comments are now closed. I will be posting the winner later today (Wed. 4/29) Thank you for stopping in! ~Angela

Read a vampire's intimate poetic journal, and a mortals powerful detailed diary...both share the same timeless love story, as they live and die and find each other through time. As a battle between temptation and lust...keep the two apart, while true love finds its way.


I do not spend a lot of time on Facebook. I just do not have the time. I try to connect with folks I know and take care of business. Then I am off to continue my work day and write. Through Facebook I've not only keep in touch with folks I know, but I have met new people as well. One of those is Danielle Gianni Corrick. Danielle can light up any room - even a virtual one! I am please to have her as my guest today and share her trilogy with all of you. And Danielle comes bearing gifts! She is giving away a set to one lucky visitor. Don't be shy - say HI! to Danielle....

A bit about our guest:

I'm Danielle Gianni Corrick...from N.J. I've been married for 11 years to my high school sweetheart, and together a total of 21 years. I'm a proud mother of two great kids Jason and Desiree'...9 and 11. I've been a hairstylist for 21 years, and recently a self published author of my first series 'An Erotic Vampire Romance'. I started writing my series after the loss and suicide of my younger brother Piero in 1997, as writing had become my outlet as well as my therapy.


1. Why do you write?
I write because it's an outlet for me, as it's also very therapeutic and relaxing to me...to journey into other worlds, as the world around me stands still. Writing has been an escape for me to venture, and to do so at any given time that I desire. All I have to do is pick up a pen or my keyboard, and I'm off to my own Wonderland.

2. What is your 'daily mantra' for writing? What gets you to your keyboard above other activities?
My daily mantra for writing is gathering up my pillows and blankets at the end of the night, a cup of hot green tea, and have my tarot/angel cards at hand. This is the time I get...where it's my time, and on my time I enjoy to escape to other worlds other than the world I know. The best time to write would be when my awesome kids have settled down in bed, and I venture into a world that I created...with the anticipation that someday others will also have the oppertunity to read what I wrote, and with a message to be told.

3. What is the best writing advice you have ever received?
The best writing advice that I have ever recieved was to write from the heart, and to write what I know...to have fun and play around with words, as I create my own style and technique. Jump out of the box every now and than...only to create a whole other species from what I am used to writing.

4. What is your favorite genre to write and why?
I love to write erotic stories, and children's stories...totally different ends of the spectrum, and for these two reasons alone-I love to grab the minds of our precious little ones, as I create stories for them...stories with moral, meaning, and lesson. I also love to grab the minds of our amazing big ones, as I create stories for them as well...stories with moral, meaning, and lesson.

5. What is the one key career you remember from your childhood of wanting to be when you grew up?
The one key career that I can remember wanting to become as a child is ironically what I do now...a hairstylist, and for 21 years and counting. =) I love my job, as it's not a job at all...it's more of getting paid for having fun, and loving what I do. Which gives me the fortunate opportunity to be a staying at home mom, and a working at home mom.


BLURB:

Discovering his one true love...Dracula finds his halfling, as his mortal find soon becomes vampire. Dracula creates Lana Black in 1865, which she becomes an erotic theatre performer. When the vampire's secret...his sweet surprise of Lana's immortality...leads to death, as life and death arrive for Dracula and Lana Black. With a twist of fate...their two souls travel time, as they find one another once again in 2008. However, they are not a match any longer...Lana Black is now committed to another, as Dracula needs Uncommitted blood to survive. Lana Black and Dracula are both led on an emotional journey, as their true love wins the battle against lust and temptation. A love story, a fantasy...'An Erotic Vampire Romance'.

To purchase The Erotic Romance books:





You may catch up with Danielle on:








14 comments:

  1. Hello eV'''Veryone.=) Good morning to you all. I want to thank Angela so very much for having me be a part of her blog today, as I look forward to meeting new readers and new friends. I want to thank you all for stopping by, as I will be giving away MY WHOLE SERIES to 1 LUCKY LOVER O' MINE! It could be you...so don't be shy. Leave me a comment, a message...and I will get back to you today. I will be in and out all day. I am on my way to the gym, and when I get back I hope to have many questions to answer from you. I love questions! So...if you have any, please don't hesitate to ask. Much love your way. Enjoy this beautiful day. Danielle V'''V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are all my VAMPIRE lovers? Where are all my FANTASY lovers? My EROTIC lovers? THEATRE...? POETRY...? It's all inside these three novellas. V'''V <3 XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some are working. We'll lure them in ;-)

      Delete
    2. yes yes Angela...how dare they work. lol! =) We will catch up with them lovelies later. muah xo

      Delete
  3. Hi!! Who is your favorite character in the series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello there. =) my favorite character is Dracula, because since a child I was scared of him...as I have now recreated him my way. I have this certain respect for him. He's mine, and all mine. lol

      Delete
    2. HOWEVER...I want to share my DRACULA with you! lol xoxoox V'''V

      Delete
  4. In about one hour I have to get ready and put my rear in gear. lol I must take care of my clients, and cut their lovely hair. =) I will be back around five o clock . much love to you all! muah muah muah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't read a lot of vampire but when I do find a good story I can't put it down. This sounds like it's going to be one of those that keeps me up late into the wee hours. My question, do your clients know you write, and do they know you write vampiric? Can't wait to read t hese. And you my dear, are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Dona, How are you sunshine? <3 So nice to connect with you. =) I am excited to hear that you are interested in my story. I must be honest...it's one of those stories where there is no gray area. It's either black or white. You will either love my work...with all of the poetic passages and quirky words to describe anatomy. OR, you will despise the lingo I have chosen. lol. However, I love an honest review...as the good, the bad and the ugly will all help me to grow. That being said my love...I look forward to hearing your feedback, after reading my trilogy AN EROTIC VAMPIRE ROMANCE. V'''V <3 Much love your way beautiful. Love, Danielle

      Delete
    2. My clients do know...yes! LOL! I laugh out loud because...they normally see me as a therapist opposed to an erotic writer. =)

      Delete
    3. FYI all of my LOVERS...The story line has been written backward. BLACK is actually the ending, and LANA is the beginning. DRACULA is the very very beginning in 1865. They were written in this sequence, therefore that is the way I had them printed. =) The ending came first. So crazy, but I went with it. =)

      Delete
  6. I hope you all are enjoying your eV'''Vening...=) <3 Thank you Angela so much for having me here today. I hope everyone had a great day, and I hope you have an even better night. Love Danielle V'''V XOXO <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being here, sweetie. You know I think you're pretty awesome. ;-)

      Delete