Wednesday, May 6, 2015

CONFERENCES & EVENTS


"I am not responsible for content posted about any of the conferences and events. I will let you know which ones I have attended or participated in. Please contact the conference site directly for current information."

Okay... commercial out of the way. Now let's talk conferences & workshops. There are a TON out there. You only have to look. Three websites I have always found helpful are SHAW GUIDES, WRITE DEVAS and RESOURCES FOR WRITERS by Jodi Renner. Book mark those links and refer to them next time you're on the hunt for a writer's conference.

This week I'm going to direct you to Bear River Writer's Conference. This conference takes place at the University of Michigan May 28 - June 1, 2015. From my reading, this one reminds me a lot of the Iowa Writers' Workshop. Academic quality workshops, notable speakers and great networking opportunities. If funds are tight, don't count yourself out. They also offer scholarships.

Anytime you attend a conference I spotlight, please email me or leave a comment to let me know what you thought. Let us learn from the experiences of others.

Happy Writing!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment