Tuesday, May 26, 2020

GUARDING PRIVACY


Good morning!


This is a quick post written (Monday) as today is all about phone calls to Social Security. I'm not sure what has happened, nor am I going to speculate. I just know something isn't right. The only thing I can do is figure out the issue then move forward.
  
With that in mind, I'm not sure there will be any other posts this week. I'd planned to be back to work full force, though that  may not happen this week.


What I do want to point out is that I've done everything in my power to guardd my personal information. I don't do business on my phone, I don't bank on-line and I have one credit card to my name for business and hotel confirmations.

Sadly, the same precautions do not appear to have been take with the U. S. Government.

I have blog posts ready to roll... with a few changes in format for the remainder of the year. With the first half of the year winding down, this seemed like a good time to make those changes.

Hang with me - we'll get this straightened out! In the mean time, curl up with a good book. I recommend the newest one by Parris Afton Bonds:

The Brigands (The Texicans Book 1) by [Parris Afton Bonds]


Happy Reading!
~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment