Tuesday, April 18, 2023

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT- Matthew McConaughey & The Art of Livin'

 Good morning, everyone!

I have been a fan of Matthew McConaughey for years. Phenomenal actor. He is also a best selling author with his book GREENLIGHTS.  Did you know he is an awesome motivational speaker?

I'll share a video with you in a moment, but first I want to tell you about a unique opportunity to hear him speak as well as other motivational speakers such as Tony Robbins. There's another guy I stand behind. I have his cassette series (yes, I've been following him THAT long LOL) PERSONAL POWER and still listen to it every couple of years or when I need to find direction. 


His book, GREENLIGHTS, has sold over three million copies! The book is amazing. Knowing his voice from movies and YouTube, I could 'hear' him as I read. 

On April 24th, Matthew McConaughey and special guests will be speaking LIVE on-line. If you'd like a seat for this amazing  (FREE)  virtual conference, Click the hyperlink to save your seat ---->  The Art of Livin'  (though there is a BONUS buy-in option)

Remember that video I promised? Here's a a tiny taste of what you can expect from The Art of Livin'.


I hope you'll join me for this incredibly motivating opportunity!

All my best!
~Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment