Thursday, November 30, 2023

CHRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

 


Hi everyone!

A quick catch-up. 
I planned to be in here before this but between trying to get my studio in order before the holidays, spending time with my MSP (Most Supportive Person), work on my Nano project, and not feeling up to my usual Go Go Go energy, it's been a bit... tiring. 

Things are getting back on course.

One of my blogging problems this past year was that I didn't have the social media planner I normally work with. I thought I could muddle through with a different planner - as in keeping everything in one. As you can see, that hasn't worked.  I'll be doing a video and blog post soon on my 2024 planner line-up and how I've found planner peace. Planner Peace, like the Santa and M & Ms commercial touts, really does exist. 

I hoped to be back several weeks ago with the Author Spotlight and book reviews. Those will officially be returning next week when I kick off the Christmas season with a new book from Kit Morgan and a surprise for you on Wednesday.  I hope you'll join me.

All my best!
~ Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment